URBANFITNESS London COVID-19 Secure
Your safety and well-being is always at the forefront of our minds and now more than ever we are focused on providing the best possible environment for you to train and work safely in the knowledge that we have done everything possible to ensure you we are ‘Covid-19 secure’ and following our industry guidelines as defined by the UK Government, Public Health England and UKactive our industry trade body.
- Posters and signage are on display throughout the club informing you of current Public Health England (PHE) social distancing, cleanliness and hygiene protocols.
- We are committed to the well-being of you our members, and we ask if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing), then you do not attend the club until fully recovered as defined by PHE.
- We are committed to the well-being of our team, and if they have any symptoms of COVID-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing), they will be sent home to follow Government regulations as defined by PHE.
- URBANFITNESS London comply with the UKactive COVID-19 framework (our UK fitness industry trade body) ensuring that hand sanitisers and cleaning stations will be provided, social distancing measures will be advised, face masks and gloves whilst not mandatory will be provided for our team if they require.
- We have provided protective screens around the club for both members and our team.
- As always, we ask each member to take reasonable personal responsibility when taking part in physical activity.
- We have implemented rigorous daily cleaning procedures.
- Our team will carry out regular cleaning of high-contact touch points throughout the premises.
- We ask you our members to clean each piece of equipment before you start each exercise.
- Ensure you are following social distance measures when using equipment.
- Touch points of equipment should be cleaned before use.
- Maximum gym capacity will be based on 100 sq ft per person.
Due to social distance guidelines we are not currently running classes however we aim to get these back up and running as soon as practically possible. We currently have a number of pieces of gym equipment in our studios spaced out at 2 meters plus. You are welcome to use the equipment following the gym floor guidelines.
- These will remain open, but we ask those you that can arrive changed to do so in order to help with social distancing and our general procedures.
- We ask you to wash your hands regularly and sanitiser will be available for member use for touch points.
- Towels and ’sweat towels’ must not be taken onto the gym floor or into the studio.
- Personal training sessions will continue as long as social distancing is in place.
- Contactless card payment is our preferred method for payment made in club.
- All contractors on our premises must also follow social distancing and cleanliness guidelines.
- Any members over 70 or with underlying health conditions who wish to speak to us directly around special measures please speak to a member of our team.
- Any further questions please just email your home club directly.
Thank you from our entire team for your support during the past few months, we never take it for granted and appreciate it always. We really look forward to seeing you all later this month and beyond.
Jonathan, Charles, Adam, Bruno & all of TEAMUFL 🏽