A modern fitness environment designed for everyone… from first time gym goers to fitness fanatics
At the heart of URBANFITNESS London – Aldgate, the gym floor has everything you’d ever need for your workout.
Whatever your fitness levels, interests or goals, URBANFITNESS has been created to ensure you achieve your best.
With over 80 pieces of premium fitness equipment, the URBANFITNESS London – Aldgate gym has it all:
- Cybex cardio equipment including treadmills, bikes and the innovative Arc Trainer, all complete with a personalised entertainment experience provided by the Cybex E3 View embedded monitor
- Cybex strength equipment including the award-winning Bravo Functional Trainer, selectorised equipment and lifting platforms
- A multi functional best in class studio space to deliver our extensive class timetable
- A uniquely designed indoor ‘Peloton cycling studio’ with elite specification cycles from Keiser
- Wattbikes developed in association with British Cycling
- Octane Lateral elliptical machines offering the most dynamic functional cross training options
- WaterRowers containing their patented WaterFlywheel which has been designed to emulate the dynamics of a boat moving through water. In doing so it is unrivalled in its position as the leading rowing product available
- Free weights, bars and benches which are those used in most professional sports institutions both in the UK and overseas
- Extensive range of functional training equipment including TRX® Suspension & Rip Trainer
The gym’s floor space has been carefully planned with equipment that is 100% evidence based regarding its use and results, all laid out to maximise our programmes available without ever overcrowding.
You will always find a member of our expert team on the gym floor ready to offer advice, answer questions or maybe just provide the motivation you need to reach your workout goal.
So if you don’t know a BOSU® Balance Trainer from a Swiss ball or want to know what programme is best for you, then please just ask – they’re there to help!