NO COMPROMISE URBANFITNESS COMMITMENT TO OUR MEMBERS
Big corporates have mission statements. We just have a mission.
Our mission is to change the view of people that live and work in London and prove that you don’t have to compromise quality for cost and that you can join (and enjoy) a centrally located London gym, with great facilities and passionate staff at a great price.
URBANFITNESS will prove its difference. We will bring the theories of marginal gains from elite sport to the gym floor and embed this philosophy into everything we do from the layout of our facilities gym, the choice of equipment; even how we light the gym at different times of the day. We’ll also share with you the benefits of making continued small differences to your training, eating, and lifestyle habits that combine to make big differences over the longer term.
We’ll work with you to keep you on track, to evolve your training and keep you moving at the pace you want. We’ll share new training techniques, new theories on wider lifestyle changes and we are determined to make sure we create the most positive gym environment we can.
And we’ll ensure we meet our commitments as detailed below while you enjoy membership that is based on a simple rolling monthly contract, with a fixed price of just £29.99 per month alongside no additional costs for peak time access or classes.
As part of our mission we want all our members to know that we remain as committed to making URBANFITNESS London the best gym possible. To prove it, we have created a written commitment to:
- Never compromise on our choice of equipment. You deserve the best equipment available and we will always choose our equipment based on scientific selection criteria, not cost.
- Never compromise on our recruitment. Our staff are the lifeblood of our business and we will only recruit expertly educated, motivated, instinctively helpful people that want to support our members achieve their goals.
- Never compromise on cleanliness.
- Never compromise on our class timetable, if there are new classes that we believe can help our members then you’ll find them on our timetable.
- Always listen to your feedback. You can let us know your thoughts and feelings by social media, email or by talking to us (how very 20th century) and we promise to listen and wherever we can act on your wishes.
- Encourage likeminded members to interact. We’ll run small group workouts, plus our clubs within the club and so let’s break the rules and actually start a conversation in the gym!
- Work hard to keep things fresh, new and interesting. New classes and new programmes to try – we know people can too easily get stuck in a training rut so keep an eye out for what’s new.
- Always help. Just ask us if you want some advice on how to use the equipment, train a particular body part, how to stretch etc. Our team are there to help but if their mind reading skills are a bit off that day, please just ask.
- Show you that embracing the theory of marginal gains really works and that cumulative small changes to your lifestyle and training will help you make big differences.
So now you know what we are about, what makes us different and how we plan to show the rest of London that you don’t ever need to compromise your choice of gym again!
See you in the club!
Charles, Jonathan, Jon, Zak and all the team at URBANFITNESS London